3/24/14

Personally...

For the past few years this blog has been a place I have talked about my struggles, and my discoveries of grace. But at last, I feel like I have been too impersonal. Maybe I have bore my heart, or maybe I have held back too many mysteries about who I am, my life and circumstances. I was about to start a brand new blog for personal use and exploration. But this page will do just fine, as well as any other. I had debated giving up on this electronic writing, as I am a strong believer in paper, but paper is personal. Kept on a cluttered shelf in my room, to be read by me, and me alone... maybe my daughter one day. But really, it's a hidden hobby. There's some excitement to be had, knowing that someone out there might stumble across your electronic memoir, a tinge of purpose. Of course, some details are meant for paper... meant for privacy. Those thoughts and happenings will stay on my shelf. But for the rest... here it is, personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment