2/10/11

I love worship music.

Oh Happy day! Happy day! You washed my sins away! I'll never be the same!
I'm running to your arms, the riches of your love will always be enough!
Holy are you God, Holy is your name, with everything I've got, my heart will sing how I love you.
Holy fire burn away my desire for anything that is not of you, and is of me, I want more of you and less of me.
The ocean is growing, the tide is coming in, here it is! Here is our King, Here is our Love, Here is our God who's come to bring us back to him. He is the one, He is Jesus.
So I shout out your name, from the rooftops I proclaim that I am yours! I am yours! With all that I am I place into your loving hands and I am yours. Here I am, I stand with arms wide open to the One, the Son the Everlasting God.
Behold you have come, Over the hills, upon the mountain, to me you have run, my Beloved you've captured my heart. Won't you dance with me oh lover of my soul? To the song of all songs.
What can I do with my obsession? My heart burns for you. Keep me burning with fire of your love.
How deep the Father's love for us, How vast beyond all measure, That he should give his only son to make a wretch his treasure.
Into marvelous light I'm running, Out of darkness out of shame, by the cross you are the truth you are the life you are the way! Sin has lost it's power, death has lost it's sting, from the grave you've risen Victoriously!
My soul sings how I love you.
I found a love greater than life it's self.
I need you more, more than yesterday, I need you more, more than ever before.
Love came down and rescued me, love came down and set me free.
I love you more than life.
Our God is greater, Our God is stronger, Our God is higher than any other.
Living rain come again, over my life, over my land, Living rain wash my heart again.
I'm getting into you because you got to me in a way words can't describe.
I called, You answered, And you came to my rescue and I want to be where you are.
Fire fall down.
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned, in awe of the one who gave it all.
He is jealous for me, Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree, Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy. And all of a sudden I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory, and I realize just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me. He is our portion and we are his prize drawn to redemption by the grace in his eyes, if love is an ocean, we're all sinking haha! and heaven meet earth like a sloppy wet kiss, and my heart turns violently inside of my chest, I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way you love me.
Nothing can separate, even if I ran away. Your love never fails.
I don't wanna talk about you, like you're not in the room. I wanna look right at you, wanna sing right to you.
All consuming fire, You're our hearts desire, Living flame of love come baptize us. We wanna know how high, how deep, how wide is love love love?

No comments:

Post a Comment