10/8/10

Correction.

God is really working on me and I can see the evidence of it. He introduced to me his love and mercy, and now he is taking me deeper. He is working on my character. Correcting me to be humble; to realise that I'm not always right, that I mess up everyday. I am learning to say "sorry". Forgiveness is what he calls us to. I am learning to lay down my pride and admit that I am in fact wrong. Its hard to do. Our human nature tells us otherwise. But God is slowly molding my heart after his. Even though its really difficult to love people you find hard to love, its what he calls us to do. I am probably so hard to love, but God manages to love me! Don't ask me why? or How? because I just don't know. What I do know is that he loves me, and I am called to love others. To love others in humility, without pride or arrogance. This is something I am working on currently and probably will work on for the rest of my life. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13 I'm definatly not saying I'm there yet, or that I've accomplished this; becaues this is just the beggining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment