10/16/10

The way you move me.

Oh God, I feel like screaming. And jumping. And spinning. And dancing. And crying. And laughing. There is no one like you. There has never been anyone like you. There will never be anyone like you. I want to stay here. Here in your presence. You have moved my heart. You have captured my heart. You are so beautiful. You are so beautiful. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. You hold me in your arms. You hold my life. You hold my heart. Do you know the way you move me?? Im getting into you. You got to me, In a way words can't describe. You know who I am. You know my thoughts. You know my heart. Oh Father, I'm yours. I'm yours. Im letting go. Im leaving everything behind. I want you. I want you. I want to follow you. I need to follow you. You are the air that I breathe. You are every breath. Meet me here. Never leave me. Never leave me. I love you. You are my romance. I am your bride. I am forever yours. My soul cries. My soul screams out. I can't handle this much love. I can't take so much grace, and mercy, and forgiveness, and love. Your love is relentless. You don't relent. Oh father, Yahweh, Jehova, adonai, Jesus, Daddy, You are the one, The only. The only one in my life. You are the only one in the room. You are the only one I see. I need to see you. Im Desperate for you. Im nothing without you. Im worthess without you. You give me purpose. You give me life with your blood. I love your blood daddy. Oh daddy. Im your little girl. You call me. You call me princess.You call me daughter. Haha! You lift me up when I cant walk. You make me to fly. To soar. Look at me! dad! I can't stop crying. My heart can't stop searching for you. You are everything. Everything to me. All I need. All I want. Forever. Oh God. haha. oh. Dance with me. Dance with me. =) Do  you know the way you move me? How can I stand here with you? and not be moved by you? not be pushed to repentance. Oh Im so sorry. I am so so so sorry Father. I don't want anything but you. You are my king. My king. I bow to you father. We bow to you. You set me on fire. You are the light inside of me. You shine inside of me. I have you. You have me. We are in love. I am yours.
I LOVE YOU. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment