9/26/10

Scripture when I have no words.

When I sat down to write today, I typed a lot of nothings and erased them everytime. I'm to the point right now, where I have so much to say. But I just cannot find the words.

"But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace."
Ephesians 2:13

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
2 Corinthians 12:9

"The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philipians 4:7

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Philipians 4:13

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."
2 Timothy 1:7

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. Be sober-minded, be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you."
1 Peter 5:6

"The lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count as slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance."
2 Peter 3:9

"God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."
1 John 1:5

"By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before him; for whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything."
1 John 3:19

"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out all fear."
1 John 4:18

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. And he who was seated on the throne said, Behold, I am making all things new."
Revelation 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment