3/17/11

Complacency.

My desire is to never be complacent. The enemy does work in complacency. When things become routine and comfortable, and when I am satisfied with the way things are going, growth stops. If I'm not moving forward, that means I'm moving back. It's like walking upstream, If I stand for just one second, the current will push me back to where I was before. I can't have it this way. I would rather walk through mountain and valley, than always remain the same. In the valley is where God does some of his greatest work. "God is as close as the mention of his name, even in the shadowy valley and maybe even more so." I need to feel hungry for you in all that I do. In everything I do I need you to be glorified. When I wake and when I go to sleep I need you to be the centre. I need your rest Father. I'm tired and worn out - I need to be replenished, so that I can be all that you created me to be. I want your heart to shine from my actions. Break my heart for what breaks yours. Open my eyes to the things unseen.

No comments:

Post a Comment