11/29/10

I... I... I just... I just don't have words.

I honestly am speechless. But if you could see me right now, I have the hugest smile on my face. God BLOWS me away. Honestly. Like... I am in utter awe. We serve that God. We serve THAT god! Like I am so stoked on life right now! I don't even think words can do anything justice at all... not even close!

I am never going back. I am never going to be the same. This is it. God is taking me to a new level.
I don't care what people think. They can think what they want, Because he is the only one I am looking at.

I just feel like laughing. Hhahahahaha!!! oh God you are so amazing. Your love is so good. Its so refreshing. You are so powerful. You have such impecible timing. The way you draw us in, you beckon. The way you speak and lure us into your arms. Haha. I love you!

Tonight I wittnessed first hand, The love of God move in people's lives. I saw the hand of God tonight. And the most AWESOME thing is... It's all him. He gets all the glory. Its all him. We give you the highest praise. :)

God contine to work, seal this on our hearts. Give us your spirit. When I wake up and when I walk around, when I sit down, and when I go to sleep, God shake my world. Continue this. I need more. I need you more, more than yesterday, I need you more, more than ever before. I need you Lord. Haha.

Seriously. Haha. Haha. Hahahahah. Hahaha. Hahahah. Hahaha. What the heck! :)

This week I think Im going to work on not caring what people think, Im going to try to step out of my comfort zone and pray that God will move. I am expecting him to move, to teach, to speak. I will update everyday on what goes downnn.

I need to not be a people pleaser, but work for his pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment