10/27/11

It is going to be okay!

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18
He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish. Jeremiah 31:24
I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content, I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound, In every and any circumstance I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, and abundance and need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:11-13
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart, O God you will not despise. Psalm 51:17
Come unto me, ye who are weary and overburdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11.28
Seek God and His Righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6.33

No comments:

Post a Comment