7/17/11

Erasing Hell

So I just wanted to share a super good quote with you all from Francis Chan's book Erasing Hell. This book has been a great read and I highly recommend it. Its been opening my eyes and getting me to really think about eternity. I don't really want to go too much into the theology of the book... just read it for yourselves and find what you believe.

"We are bound by the words of the Creator, the One who will do what is right. The One who invented justice and knows perfectly what the unbeliever deserves. God has never asked us to figure out His justice or to see if His way of doing things is morally right. He has only asked us to embrace His Word and bow the knee, to tremble at His word."

No matter what you believe about hell, you have to believe that God is God. This is truth. And no matter what God always will have the final say and who are we to say otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment