12/15/10

Signs.

So I've been kinda really focused on school this past week. University final exams have been insane. I don't think I've ever been so stressed out in my entire life. To be honest, I've been so busy studying that I haven't had much time to spend with God. It's really not a good thing. But it's the truth. But something cool happened to me yesterday, God literally spoke to me through a sign. I was driving down 16th ave and I'm stopped in the traffic and I look over and see this sign in the front yard of a church. It says, Worry ends where faith begins. That really struck me. Why am I so stressed out? Like, to give you guys an idea about how stressed I was, I had two nervous breakdowns/panic attacks, I made myself sick and I can't sleep and I forget to eat because I'm so focused on the studies. I haven't talked to any of my friends in over a week... It's been so awful. But this sign really was just a reminder that I don't need to be that worried about things. It is all in God's hands. I will do my best, and give the rest to him. And that's all I can do. I guess I just needed a sign to tell me that. God speaks pretty loud some days. I'm so thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment